Putting Off the Hairdresser: the Trick for Gray Hair
What happens if, for any reason, you are forced to postpone your hairdresser appointment? We will reveal a trick for gray hair to cover it effectively without dye.
If you can’t do color, there is a trick for white hair
In a hairdresser emergency, when your appointment is still far off, and you need to cover up regrowth, you just don’t know what to do? Don’t worry. We have a gray hair trick that enables you to address regrowth with a few straightforward steps that you can perform at home on your own. Now, we will explain how to do it and what you’ll need.
It’s important to keep in mind that coloring your hair too frequently can damage the hair shaft, potentially weakening it and making it dull in the long run.
Here are some remedies to cover the regrowth
If your hair is yearning for a touch-up before the recommended 4 weeks have passed, there are alternative methods to mask the whiteness of your hair without having to resort to hair dye.
Specialized stores offer options like cover-up mascaras that you can apply directly to your regrowth and sprays that can be sprayed onto your roots. Additionally, we’ve also discussed how to utilize sage for regrowth in this article, another ancient but effective method.
Today, we’ll share a gray hair tip that will help you temporarily solve the problem using something you likely already have at home:
- Powder eyeshadow the color of your hair
- Moisturizing cream
Procedure to cover white hair
- Start combing your hair so that it is smooth and tangle-free.
- Apply a little moisturizer along the roots with your fingers.
- Spray a little hairspray onto your fingertips and gently apply it to your scalp along the roots.
- Place a towel over your shoulders to avoid getting your clothes dirty.
- Use a flat makeup brush to apply eyeshadow along the roots until the color blends evenly with the rest of your hair.
- Spray a little hairspray to fix the color.
The game is done!